Monday, October 1, 2007

Feast Day

Prayers to St. Therese of the Little Flower

Today is St. Therese's Feast Day...so after reading 'How to make an apple pie and see the world' we talked about France and specifically Lisieux...we looked for it on the map and noticed where it was in relation to Paris (we did Madeline a couple of weeks ago, so we know where Paris is...lol).

CHC is going well by the way, I'm so glad that I changed course...even though it sometimes it feels like we are backtracking a little bit with her re-learning the letters and all...I think in the end it will be well worth it. Even though she can identify her letters and knows their sound, I found that she still needed some more practice in writing them...so there. She's happy...I'm happy. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home