Saturday, September 15, 2007

Catholic Heritage Curricula

Catholic Heritage Curricula

Some change in plans...but hey, that's why we homeschool...we can do that. I found that after the second day Sarah was less then enthusiastic about doing her Math. I had to re-evaluate things and even though I'm confident that she could do the work in Alpha (MUS), it might be better to hold off on it a little bit and have her practice writing her numbers a little bit more ('Alpha' is mostly used for first graders and 'primer' for Kindergarten...but since she already knew all the stuff covered in Primer that we could just go ahead and skip it). So anyway...back to the drawing board...since we were already partially using Catholic Heritage Curricul(I had the Pre k/ Kindergarten manual and was using it for Christian). I just decided to go ahead and order the rest of the material and do Kindergarten using it as well...ofcourse we are still doing FIAR too since we LOVE that. I got the books yesterday and oh boy...I'm so excited! I just love how religion is just woven in through all the different subjects...yipppeee! I think Sarah will like this much better too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

We use CHC too and love it! I am using it this year for my 3rd and 2nd graders and my Kindergartner. It is so gentle and easy to use and adapt! I am able, on most days, to include my pre-school children in the lessons too, which is great, because it is hard to keep a 4-y-o, a 3-y-o and an 18-month-old occupied while explaining Math problems to a 7-y-o or exploring God's creation with an 8-y-o. I hope you have a blessed school year!

September 17, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

prada outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, uggs on sale, louis vuitton, ugg boots, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, jordan shoes, burberry outlet online, longchamp outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, nike air max, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, michael kors, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, nike outlet, louboutin outlet, nike free, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet

October 15, 2015 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home